I help clients who have already tried therapy but are not satisfied with the results they are getting. Maybe you have already tried with a therapist and it never took off or perhaps you have already grown a lot in therapy but have reached a plateau and are no longer making progress. Whether you are struggling with depression, anxiety or relationships, you CAN get better- you just need the right help.
The 6 Signs Your Therapy is Not Working
- You have no idea what to talk about during the session or what you are supposed to be doing
- You don’t feel your therapist fully understands you
- Your therapist does not challenge you to face difficult memories or feelings
- The therapist is giving you advice
- You keep telling yourself, “well, I guess next session something big will happen,” but it never does
- All you do is chit-chat and therapy ends up being an expensive friendship
How I Work
I’m not your typical therapist, and I don’t work with the typical client. Most of my clients are normal and successful individuals who are motivated to change and heal and do not benefit enough from the run-of-the-mill therapies. My approach to therapy focuses on the underlying source of your symptoms so that the changes you make will be deep and give you the lasting results you are looking for. By doing deep work, we will be able to uncover these patterns at their core, understand how they got there, and RESOLVE years of suffering, CHANGE limiting beliefs, and LET GO of patterns that are holding you back.
I do not just validate you to make you happy the way you are, but instead challenge you in constructive ways to be even better. This delicate balance of acceptance and challenge is what leads to a breakthrough.
If working in this way resonates with you, and you are ready to have a breakthrough, reach out TODAY and let’s discuss how to help you move forward.